Welcome to the Orillia Opera House Box Office!
Our Box Office staff is always happy to answer your calls and questions and book seats for you at our performances. During busy times, for example when a new show goes on sale, we do get a high number of calls and some will go to voicemail. If your call goes to voicemail please leave us a message so we can return your call as quickly as possible.
How to buy tickets:
- Online: With the use of Visa or Master Card - purchase tickets online
- By phone: Please call 705-326-8011 or toll free 1-888-ORILLIA with the use of Visa or Master Card
- In Person: At the theatre box office 1 West Street North, Orillia with the use of cash, Visa, Master Card, gift certificate or debit - see our hours of operation.
- For special ticket requests or accessible services contact us by phone or in person.
- Tickets purchased may be picked up during normal box office hours or a minimum of thirty minutes prior to you performance time at the Box Office.
- Seating Maps for the Gordon Lightfoot Theatre and the Studio Theatre
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions!